The Spirit of Europe - Origins is a free edutainment jRPG independent game, developed in Unreal Engine 4. As the harbinger of the Mythical Europa, you travel through times and places, possess historical figures and/or random characters, solve quests, battle vices manifested as demons while being helped by virtues, manifested as apparitions of historically-accurate fighting and support units.
- Educational content;
- Two realms: the spirit realm and the material one;
- Possession system, allowing you to take control of any NPC;
- Economy and building system used to upgrade and recruit units;
- Disciples II inspired, tactical turn-based combat;
- A deeply philosophical, fictional story-line involving gods, virtues, vices, concepts and thoughts, manifested as spirits;
- Over 8 hours of gameplay;
- 58 combat units with over 50 unique abilities;
Over 240 NPCs to interact with, from ancient Greece to the 12th century European Renaissance;
- 13 unique maps offering over 20 quests;
- Possess & explore the world with over 240 characters, from mere commoners to great figures of European history.
In order to play our game, you need to follow a 2-phase procedure, described HERE.
Direct links for download and installation via STEAM or ITCH.IO: